Recent Posts

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rearranging Things

Alright everyone - judge me if you will, but we have decided to do some rearranging around here!

I am a weirdo and I like to have everything make sense, have a purpose, fit neatly into it's assigned cubby hole in my mind. We had originally intended for this blog to be a sort of "travel log" of our journeys together as a couple. It has since turned into the Lina's thoughts show.

So - this blog will be more of a light-hearted, this is what we're up to, where we're moving, etc type of deal. We will probably move it to be private so that people can't come stalk us. We will probably be famous some day and I don't want my children waking up to some creepster in their bedroom (I've heard that this happens!). We do want to keep this up for when we actually start taking pictures of our goings on as a couple/family. Although, Lina is not so good at that stuff, so it might get neglected. Unless Bryce wants to take on that role... EH?

For all things Buchanan related stay tuned HERE at

http://bandlbuchanan.blogspot.com

For all of LINA's RANTS and thoughts - she's moving back to

http://hellomynameislina.blogspot.com

THAT blog will be her thoughts on politics, life, religion, business, school, anything and everything. That will remain open to anyone and everyone. That way if you REALLY don't want to hear it, you don't have to. :) I have deleted all those types of posts and moved them over to Hello, My Name is Lina.

Thanks for being patient with me as I move things to their appropriate places in my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment