Recent Posts

Monday, July 12, 2010

Ah, Summer!

It has been almost 4 months since Lina’s last post. It’s time for some serious updates.

First, this is a slideshow of our recent vacation to St. George. Read on to hear about the rest of our adventures.



I love summertime. Late nights, beautiful sunsets every day, and fun vacations. Our big trip so far this year has been to St. George. Lina wanted to do something special for my birthday/graduation celebration. It was so much fun. We went horseback riding through Snow Canyon, saw the Beach Boys (well, most of them) and went to the St. George temple. It really stands out among the red rocks of St. George. It was seriously the whitest building I have ever seen.

I haven’t been on a horse since I was a scout, and even then it wasn’t that much of a ride. Not really sure of where we were going or what to expect, I was a little nervous. As soon as we started on the trail, our horses walked slowly in line with each other. I think they could have probably walked it alone without us on it. Because of this, Lina and I could take some pictures of the surroundings. This was a great experience.

On our way down to St. George our tire had a slow leak causing us to fill it with air every time we filled up. I bought a kit to fix it that seemed to work well, but on our way to the Beach Boys concert we hit a nail and had to change the tire in the parking lot at Tuacahn. Nice.

The Beach Boys were great, and Lina and I had fun there. We danced for a lot of their songs, but for the most part, the rest of the audience stayed in their seats even when prompted to stand and dance by singer Mike Love.

Our plans for the rest of summer: Lagoon, camping and hopefully relaxing some.

-Bryce


Summer Pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment